I was just reading in the NY Times about the stresses on AT&T's network from the iPhone. But that really does nothing to explain why I started seeing 1 bar (or less) ALL THE TIME, in a lot of places in the city where I used to have fine service -- such as my own kitchen. This is not a load problem! My wife's non-iPhone has been falling into the same holes in coverage as my iPhone.
If AT&T would give some straight information about exactly what's going on -- where are the towers; what are the upgrades; who is affected? what is the timeframe? -- I would feel like they had things under control. But it's all shrouded in mystery. Or mysterious incompetence. Hard to tell.
Dear large corporations: the way that people talk endlessly on the intertubes about openness? Those folks might be idiots -- but even if they are, they STILL might be on to something. Let that sink in for a second.

No comments:
Post a Comment