http://fafblog.blogspot.com/
Wow the hard questions just keep comin! Do President Bush an John Kerry love their wives Giblets? I was really wonderin about this one.
Gotta give this one to Bush, Fafnir. I mean, sure, both men love their wives and their families. But didn't Kerry divorce his old wife? Isn't that a flip-flop? An Giblets got a little "...and she's a real bitch" vibe right after the "strong women" crap.
That's very true, Giblets. An you can't pick a president without thoroughly evaluating his relationship with his wife.
John Kerry says he'll kill the terrorists, kill the terrorists, kill the terrorists. Well, talk's cheap, Kerry! You gotta pop one yourself before the initiation is complete!
President Bush has a picture on his wall. A picture of Optimism. Do you believe in Optimism? Because Optimism means votin for President Bush. If you vote for him he will show you what Optimism looks like.
I hear it looks like a sunrise. An underemployed, undereducated sunrise lacking many essential constitutional protections. But a sunrise nonetheless.
October 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment